Do not feel embarrassed about reporting a scam – scammers are clever and frauds sometimes happens to anybody.
Reporting a scam helps find preventing scammers. This prevents other folks from being scammed.
- protect your self from further dangers
- gather all the details associated with scam
- report the scam to us
- report the scam to many other organisations
Safeguard your self from further dangers
Before you report a scam, you can find things you can do to safeguard your self from things getting worse. Always check how to handle it if you’ve been scammed.
When you should phone law enforcement
Contact the authorities instantly by calling 101 if:
- the scammer is with in your neighborhood
- you have transported cash towards the scammer within the last a day
In the event that you feel threatened or call that is unsafe.
Gather every detail associated with the scam
Take note of the main points of one’s scam. This can assist you to remember all of the important info whenever you report it. Read more